Komm’N’act presents Rencontres //02
The new Komm’n’act Festival, Rencontres //02, initiated by Lou Colombani, starts next week in Marseille. It aims at providing a platform for young European artists in performing art.
From their website :
Is it possible to create something which is common without the other person becoming you?
Fusion and contradiction of the social body
This fundamental question led to the launch of Rencontres //–, whose objective is to develop professionalization of young artists in Europe, through better mobility across the territory, the share of experiences and the creation of networks of artists among each other and with European structures and organisations.
Challenging the idea of a real cultural unity in Europe, Rencontres //02 offers to share experiences while respecting and valuing cultural diversities, and claim to be a place where artists meet, experiment and reflect together.
The program includes :
– Via negativa, performance, Slovenia
– Maria Ibarretxe et Alaitz Arenzana, dance/video, Spain
– Pipo Tafel, video, Germany
– Inês Jacques et Eduardo Raon, music, Portugal
– Doris Uhlich, dance Austria
– The kisses cause trouble, performance, France
– Ana Martins, dance, Portugal
– Charles-Éric Petit, performance + video, France
– Benjamin Bodi et Samuel Zarka, dance/performance, France
More about the program at : http://www.komm-n-act.eu/