Worst. Sex. Ever.
Culturebot and P.S. 122 present an evening of tales of romantic disaster and amorous misfortunes in this anti-valentine’s day reading by some of NYC’s finest, funniest and most beloved bloggers.
In this special evening, organized by Chris Hampton of Uffish.com, some of New York’s favorite web writers come together to tell tales of the Worst! Sex! Ever!. Join us for an evening of laughs, lasciviousness and romance gone bad.
- Choire Sicha (www.gawker.com)
- Paul Ford (Ftrain)
- Chris Hampton (Uffish Thoughts)
- Kiri (Non C’est Realite)
- Blaise K. (Bazima)
- Jennifer Landry (Moufa Is Bad)
- Dori Mondon (SaranWarp)
- Josh Bernstein (My So-Called Strife)
- Faustus, M.D.(Search for Love in Manhattan)
- Andy Horwitz (andyschest)
- Brian Grosz (Doctor Grosz)
Wednesday, February 11th at 7:30 p.m.
P.S.122 150 1st Ave.
$5 at the door