Get Paid to Hang Out With Clowns
We just got this email forwarded to us:
Looking for Production Associate/Company Manager for award winning off-Broadway production Slavas SnowShow at Union Square Theater in New York City. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication skills. Six days a week (off Tuesday). Schedule is structured around performance times: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri at 8; Sat 4 & 8; Sun 2 & 5:30
For more information about the show visit website www.snowshowusa.com If interested send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 673-2080 with any questions or further details.
Outline of Job Duties:
1. Sign off on box office reports every performance
2. Complete daily box office wraps and email to producer, etc.
3. Watch intermission/selected scenes/end off each performance and then complete Performance Report (includes house numbers, audience reaction, merchandise gross) and email to producer, etc.
4. Organize Merchandise sellers schedule, keep track of merchandise money and keep track of merchandise quantities
5. Liaise with crew chief at end of each performance to go over any tech issues, order necessary items, communicate any important tech problems to production managers
6. Check in with both cast and crew, deal with any issues that arise
7. Handle all comp requests
8. Handle petty cash, create weekly petty cash log with receipts for accountant
9. Keep track of cast/crew payroll amounts to give to accountant weekly
10. Assist executive producer with any jobs necessary
11. Check in with front of house staff nightly and handle any issues as they arise